Leleux Associated Brokers (2019-Today)
- Established the foundation of new microservices and frontend technologies for the main transactional websites (online.leleux.be & tradingavenue.be).
- Developed the new intranet and real-time BI dashboards for several departments.
- Designed and implemented the new frontend stack in Angular <=> NodeJS (ExpressJS) <=> Java (Hibernate connected to IBM DB2), providing alternative options to senior executives.
- Developed Angular-based applications using Bootstrap 4 for design.
- Structured Angular applications for easy maintenance and high modularity.
- Upgraded applications from Angular 8 to Angular 10.
- Coached 2 junior front-end developers.
- Collaborated with back-end developers in building the RESTful API.
- Led assigned projects, including task assignment, coordination, and technical guidance.
- Participated in Sprint Planning, Tasking, and Estimation.
- Identified dependencies on other applications, components, and subsystems.
- Responsible for the development of reusable services, user interfaces, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Collaborated with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
Excess Return (2014-2019)
- Developed and implemented a new scalable and redundant architecture for all internal services.
- Maintained and upgraded old Sybase, front-end, and back-end applications.
- Built REST APIs in the Flask framework.
- Built and maintained a custom ETL in Python using Pandas & Apache Airflow.
- Implemented an API Gateway/Portal in Django for session & user management, logging, and API rate limits.
- Provided planning and timescales for new solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Prepared technical feasibility studies and time estimates for IT development.
- Designed, implemented, and built new distributed (Research) applications: Robo advisor, Plotting Screeners, Fundamental & Technical Alerts, Mobile application (using a hybrid approach).
- Integrated new applications with clients' backends.
- Constantly monitored the infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Provided 2nd level support for clients.