For a rapidly growing company, region of West Flanders, we are looking for a Freelance Planner.
As a planner, you will plan and supervise a project or project file from "start of production" to completion of assembly.
You are the link between the project team, project manager, surveyor, draftsman, production planner, the production team and the mechanics.
- You will make the overall daily/weekly/monthly planning of our production unit and in-house and external placement teams .
- You will organize the logistics for the delivery of the wall decks and railings to be installed on site as well as the necessary materials for vertical transport.
- You help watch over the delivery of raw materials so that production can produce the correct orders according to your schedule.
- You maintain contact and make arrangements with affected clients regarding timing, attendance and accessibility
- You organize the placement teams and make sure they have the right equipment
- You will also do the necessary stock orders so that stock is always available.
- A builder with analytical insight
- You earned a master's or bachelor's degree
- A team player
- Communicative NL/FR
- Problem-solving, conscientious and efficient
- Great sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
- Warehouse Environment
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain
- French Speaking
Why choose this assignment
- Open culture
- Flat structures
- Dynamic enterprise
|Availability:||3 Day(s) per week|