Your mission as an Applications Technical Lead/Architect
As innovation and digitalization are key values, your mission is taking care of the successful European roll-out of the corporate digital platforms and tools, and the further evolution and innovation of the group digital products.
An important part of the mission of our corporate IT department is the reusability of own custom developed components and platforms into other countries and applications. As the technical architect of this tools, you are responsible for this reusability during the design phase, development phase and later changes and improvements.
You are responsible for the global application architecture of all the group developed platforms and tools where reusability and integration is key. You are owner of technical design and analysis of the new features defined by the Product Owner. Together with the PO you are responsible for the whole product lifecycle until the successful release of new features.
As Applications Architect, you design and create the technical blueprints of the new applications and platforms. As a technical lead you will support the development team during development of the new features.
In the product team of House of HR, we operate as a start-up with a strong product and MVP mindset. You need to find a healthy balance between architecture, quality, speed of go to market and budget.
Desired experience and skills
- First experience as a technical lead / architect
- You are used to working in a product driven environment with multiple customer facing products
- Experience in development of custom apps and web-based applications
- Analytical skills and helicopter view to go towards the long term objectives
- Excellent knowledge of .net / .net core / Webapi
- Knowledge of:
- Entity Framework & Migrations
- Inversion of Control
- HTTP & REST principles
- Quality focused: unit and integration testing
- Authentication and authorization Auth0
- Knowledge of Azure components / services: Appservices, SQL databases, Blobstorage, Service Bus, Keyvault, ARM templates, API management,…
- Azure devops, GitHub
- You have experience with working in an agile environment and are used to working within the scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Angular or React is a plus
- Result driven
- Open mindset and able to think outside of the box
- Leadership: inspiring, motivating and steering of a development team
- Good communicator, working together with multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on, willing to work within the team to meet a deadline or release
Waarom kiezen voor deze opdracht
- Challenging environment
- A young team, we wine and dine together
- First experience as a technical lead
|Beschikbaarheid:||4 Dag(en) per week|