Reporting and span of responsibilities
The Cloud and Infrastructure Operations Manager, provides leadership, and advice and to the organization on Cloud and Infrastructure operations matters, is part of the CIO-Office and reports to the Director Services and Security, and to all appropriate bodies within the company (Audit Committee, CEO-Office,…) as and when needed.
The unit consists of the Manager heading the team, and experts in several IT-Operations domains.
The span of responsibility concerns all systems and platforms under the direct control of HoHR.
Roles and Responsibilities
Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of managing IT-Cloud and Infrastructure Services at the HoHR
- Create and maintain strategies related to Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Services throughout the organisation ensuring performance and cost are balanced to the needs of the users., and establish and evolve the roadmap for a reliable, scalable and fast growing Cloud infrastructure
- Drives the adoption, and articulate the risks/opportunities from leveraging Cloud Infrastructure
- Handle software deployment and upgrades according to the needs ensuring functional and security requirements are met.
- Manage, monitor and report on; system setup, system administration, platform monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, capacity planning, availability management, disaster recovery and routine update of services.
- Ensure timely liaison with vendors, suppliers and partners regarding problems, fixes, and required enhancements
- Oversees and directs the timely evaluation, qualification, and implementation of new software products, tools, and related appliances as it pertains to the Cloud environment
- Build a network of partners able to support the complete scope of the business, provide (on-site) expert advice and assistance
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current and future Cloud technology evolutions.
- Mentor, grow and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently, leading to their professional and personal success.
- Lead by example, hands-on, passionate Cloud technology ambassador, able to guide and inspire his team and the user community, propelled by his own expert knowledge and drive to make a difference.
- Proven experience in either high-availability Mission Critical Cloud Ops or SaaS engineering management roles
- Deep technical expertise in networking concepts, server infrastructure, client systems, and enterprise architecture and working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud, Windows Active Directory, DomainControllers, SCCM, and O365.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Documented experience with infrastructure security concepts; multi-factor authentication, layered network security, DMZs, IPS, zero-trust, encryption, PIM/PAM and security frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL (prefer certification) and ITSM principles, as well as Service Delivery Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience building and improving lean support organizations, aligned to support a maturing business organization undergoing aggressive growth
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent experience bringing a strong perspective and collaborative partnership that inspires change, and motivates people to develop simple solutions to sophisticated operational or reliability challenges
- Master Degree in IT with 5+ years or Bachelor’s Degree in IT with 10+ years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent projects and successfully balancing continually shifting priorities
Waarom kiezen voor deze opdracht
- Hybride werken
- Uitdaging verzekerd
- Werken voor een top werkgever
|Beschikbaarheid:||5 Dag(en) per week|