As an experienced SEA Consultant you know everything about setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns. You are responsible for setting up, executing and optimizing search engine advertising projects. Also think of BING, but also sponsored products on e-tailer environments. In addition, you advise clients on the deployment and design of the campaigns. You analyze and report on conversion, turnover and visits. In addition, where necessary, you initiate points for improvement and follow-up steps and you ensure their implementation. You also identify market trends and developments.
You have at least 2 years of work experience with SEA on the client or agency side
The activities include:
• You independently manage various AdWords accounts at a strategic and operational level
• Setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting search (and video campaigns)
• Analyzing campaign and web analytics data
• You adjust campaigns using campaign management tools such as Search Ads 360 or Marin;
• You maintain contacts with both clients and operators (such as Google, Bing and Search Ads 360)
• Sharing knowledge internally and externally
• You create reports using Google Analytics, Data Studio or other tools.
• You have the various Google AdWords certificates
• You have knowledge of SA360, Google Ads scripts, Datafeed management tools, etc.
• You are analytical, result-oriented and customer-oriented. accuracy and a real team player
Waarom kiezen voor deze opdracht
- Gerenomeerd communicatiebureau
- Experience is a must!
- Home work possible
|Beschikbaarheid:||4 Dag(en) per week|